To apply for this position, click on the following link:
Interested in a career where you can work outdoors, have different scenery every day and learn the newest technologies? A career as a Land Surveyor may be what you are looking for. Lamp Rynearson is looking for a Survey Field Technician to be a part of the surveying team in its Kansas City office. This is an excellent opportunity to make a good living and learn a great profession while being a part of a civil engineering, land planning, and land surveying firm with a solid reputation for its recognized clients, projects, and people. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to operate modern survey equipment like drones, 3D laser scanners, global positioning systems (GPS) and total stations. Experience is always a plus but we are willing to train dependable individuals with basic math skills and a positive “can do” attitude.
• Desire to be a part of a successful team.
• Eagerness to learn how to operate drones and 3D laser scanners.
• Aptitude to become proficient using GPS and Robotic Total Stations.
• Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to perform physical labor (i.e., strenuous walking, and lifting catch basin grates/manhole covers, hauling equipment) and physically maneuver around construction sites, including accessing excavations, trenches, structures and other disturbed areas.
• Capable of lifting and carrying 50 pounds.
• Ability to show up on time and work in a variety of weather conditions.
• Ability to periodically work overtime including Saturdays and Sundays, as needed.
• Valid driver’s license.
Helpful but not required…
• Two years’ experience in construction and land surveying.
• Associate degree in a surveying program or related field.
Lamp Rynearson is a great place to work! Our employees are dedicated, experienced individuals who bring enthusiasm and a desire for excellence in everything they do. Our firm’s culture is friendly, innovative, and is based on ethics and collaboration. Our management truly cares about the well-being and advancement of our people, which is evident in the benefits and programs offered to its employees including 401K, ESOP, bonus opportunity as well as excellent health, wellness and vacation benefits. Learn more about us at www.LampRynearson.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
14710 West Dodge Road, Suite 100
Omaha, Nebraska 68154
Phone: (402) 496-2498
9001 State Line Road #200, Kansas City, MO 64114