Jul 13, 2021
Land Surveying Project Manager
Crockett Engineering is expanding its current team and is looking to add a motivated individual to fill a full-time Land Surveying Project Manager position. Interested candidates should be a team player, have solid work ethics, and have a desire to advance themselves in the workplace.
- Interpret construction plans: calculate items for construction staking, help train field staff
- Prepare descriptions for easements and boundaries:
- Search public records to obtain information about property boundaries.
- Oversee the completion of: boundary surveys, topographic surveys, condominium surveys, and ALTA/ACSM surveys
- Knowledge of general computer software such as word, excel, notepad, etc.
- Knowledge of land surveying techniques, principles, & standards
- Knowledge of platting and subdividing laws
- AutoCAD, Civil3D or equivalent
- Professional Land Surveyor or LSIT with the ability to be licensed in 6 months
- Proven work history, strong work ethic and team-player attitude
The position is a full-time position with benefits (health insurance, dental, 401(k), etc). Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com