Pangea Engineering & Surveying is seeking a Professional Land Surveyor with registrations in Missouri and Illinois. This is a management position for our St. Louis office. The individual will be reliable and a self-starter, able to work with clients, field and office staff and management and will be responsible for supervision of staff, project management, and business development.
Land Surveyor Responsibilities:
• Conduct field surveys for boundaries, topography, GIS data collection, geodetic control, etc.
• Provide construction staking for site layout, structures, grading, paving, roadways, drainage features, etc.
• Prepare plats, maps, and record drawings
• Assemble field data, perform survey calculations, and prepare legal descriptions
• Manage operations of field crews
• Provide quality control, oversight and quality assurance on all project work
• Prepare and monitor project budgets and billing
• Prepare bids and responses to RFQs and RFPs
• Provide excellent client relationship management
• Must have PLS Certification
• Registration as a Professional Land Surveyor in Missouri and Illinois
• 5+ years experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Thorough knowledge of effective practices, methods, techniques, and equipment of land surveying
• Thorough knowledge of state-specific standards of practice in Land Surveying
• Proficiency using AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Proficiency using robotic total stations and GPS/GNSS systems
• Must maintain continuing education requirements required for licensure
We offer generous compensation packages including Health/Dental/Vision benefits, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays/Vacation/Personal Leave and 401K participation.
Pangea Group performs professional services including Engineering, Construction and Environmental Services for clients in the government, utility, commercial and industrial sectors throughout the continental United States. Join our team and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Pangea is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pangea does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Employment with Pangea is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening and signed employment agreement.
Resumes can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Pangea Engineering & Surveying
Attn: Human Resources
2604 S. Jefferson Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63118