Jan 29, 2021
Licensed Land Surveyor/Project Manager
Govero Land Services has an immediate opening available for a Missouri Licensed Land Surveyor/Project Manager.
- Project management experience and ability to complete jobs within budget parameters, and time frame.
- Proficient with GPS, Trimble Total Station, Data Collectors, Terra Model/Auto CAD/Civil 3D
- Perform complex mathematical computations/calculations.
- Proven ability to Resolve Boundary Surveys
- Prepare accurate computer drafted surveys, plats, topographic surveys, engineering surveys/drawings.
- Ability to understand and interpret site plans and building plans.
- Ability to work with Field Crew on coordination of data collection.
- Perform title, deed, map research, monument investigation, and assist in establish control for boundary and right of way and prepare work maps.
- Ability to review plats, maps, reports, descriptions, surveys, digital map models, etc.
- Valid Driver’s License
Company Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental Plans
- SEP Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Vacation Time
- Sick Days
For consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org