Aug 11, 2020
A little bit about us..
Tukuh Technologies, LLC, is a tribally-owned 8(a) certified small business that delivers
technology services to governmental and commercial clients nationwide. Tukuh’s
specialties include geospatial solutions, IT services, staff augmentation, and planning/space
management. Tukuh is one of the independent businesses owned by the Paskenta Band of
Nomlaki Indians, known as the Tepa Companies. These companies share a common
administrative and executive management team through Tepa, LLC, to reduce client costs
and improve project efficiency. The Tepa Companies offer a diverse portfolio of services,
including technology, heavy, civil and vertical construction, environmental consulting and
fueling systems. Based in Kansas City, Missouri, Tukuh currently supports a variety of
clients through offices across the U.S. Find out more at Tukuh.com. Tukuh Technologies,
LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workforce.
Now about you..
Tukuh is actively seeking a Land Surveyor to join our team in Kansas City, MO. As a Land
Surveyor, you will provide highly detailed maps and reports to both government agencies
and commercial clients. You will have the chance to utilize state-of-the-art field equipment
and CAD software and work with a dedicated and diverse team of drafters, surveyors and
Additional responsibilities include:
- Measure and record precise distances and angles on, above or below the land surface, including boundary points, topographical features and other designated markers.
- Use a variety of modern surveying equipment, manual recording, computer-aided drafting programs and databases to collect and record data of geological areas according to project requirements.
- Research historical maps, land records, previous survey results and land title information as needed to compare and verify current measurements and resolve questions of boundary lines.
- Create reports and maps according to customer or project requirements containing information from field measurements, boundary markers and topographical features.
- Prepare two-dimensional maps and three-dimensional computer renderings of property features, such as boundary lines, geological points of interest, existing structures, water features and utility lines.
- Follow accepted legal procedures to establish official land and water boundaries for government agencies, real estate developers and private parties to be used during property sales, leases and disputes.
- Communicate with architects, engineers and construction personnel as needed during land development projects to verify geological and property boundary data and contribute to building design as needed
What are we looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying or civil engineering
- 5-7 years of land surveying experience in all aspects of surveying and types of surveys preferred
- LSIT certification required, PLS a plus
- Proficient AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble GPS and Leica GPS
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with 3D scanning equipment and drone photogrammetry, or a willing to
- Self-motivated with good time management and ability to work with clients and staff
- Construction layout, ability to read and comprehend Construction Plans
To apply email email@example.com.