Jun 15, 2020
Land Survey Manager
Powell CWM, Inc. is a full service Architecture, Civil Engineering, and Land Surveying firm that is dedicated to providing high-level professional services to our clients. We are currently seeking a Survey Department Manager.
- Creating and executing project work plans
- Delegating working assignments to team members
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Effectively applying our methodologies and enforce project standards
- Preforming reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Must be a Professional Land Surveyor
- AutoCAD experience required
- The ability to manage both field and office operations
- The ability to manage multiple projects across a wide variety of surveying facets
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team environment
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to quickly adopt company standards
- Competitive salary
- Great growth potential
- Company medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Matching retirement plan
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powell CWM, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.