Sep 17, 2019
As a Project Manager, you will manage projects from start to finish, while ensuring services meet company quality standards and client specifications. This will include developing and managing proposals, budgets, schedules, billings and contracts, while also signing and sealing plats, field notes and control drawings. You will also be responsible for participating in business development opportunities and maintaining strong client relationships.
- 5+ years of industry related work experience in a professional or management capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline/and or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in project/phase management for large scale projects
- Strong proficiency with or understanding of tools such as AutoCAD, Micro Station, Geopack, MS Office Suite
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Specialized in-house trainings programs
- Work/life balance with flexible work hours
- Company-sponsored employee events throughout the year
- Endless volunteer opportunities with our Corporate Social Responsibility Program
Apply at www.sam.biz/careers or email us at email@example.com for more information.