Sep 17, 2019
Survey CAD Technician
As a Survey CAD Technician, you will perform daily processing of survey data, including evaluating accuracy and sufficiency, all while ensuring compliance to applicable project and industry principles. You will perform deed research, plotting and mapping, and prepare survey plats and drawings, legal descriptions and alignment.
- Excellent computer and technical skills, AutoCAD and/or MicroStation a plus
- Proficient in technical math, including Geometry and Trigonometry
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven work history, strong work ethic and team-player attitude
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Specialized in-house trainings programs
- Work/life balance with flexible work hours
- Company-sponsored employee events throughout the year
- Endless volunteer opportunities with our Corporate Social Responsibility Program
Apply at www.sam.biz/careers or email us at email@example.com for more information.