Oct 19, 2018
KDG is seeking candidates for a survey technician with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Trimble GPS equipment and Trimble Total Stations.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Microstation/Geopak preferred.
- Ability to gather record documents for engineering design and boundary determination.
- Ability to travel throughout MO/IL.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operating various types of survey equipment.
- Field surveys for Boundary, ALTA, Control, Topographic, and Design.
- Property record research.
- Quality control.
- Drafting survey documents/drawings.
- Boundary resolution.
- Electronic leveling.
- Construction staking.
- Writing legal descriptions.
Please send cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com. Please include reference to the position for which you are applying.
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled