May 14, 2018
SAM is looking for a Staff Surveyor to join our St. Louis office.
As a Professional Land Surveyor for SAM, you will coordinate with other professional surveyors and teams to execute project scope and schedule as established by the Project Manager. You will be responsible for the supervision of technicians and field crews to complete large-scale corridor projects. Other responsibilities include serving as the client contact for SAM and signing and sealing plats.
- Professional Land Surveyor – Missouri license preferred
- 3+ years of experience as registered surveyor
- Demonstrated experience in project/phase management for large-scale survey projects
- Demonstrated leadership skills to manage multiple technicians and field crews to deliver multi-disciplinary projects
- Strong technical skill set, including AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Trimble Business Center and Microstation/Geopak skills a plus
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment
- Successful experience in managing budgets
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and drive results of the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as business necessitates