Jan 19, 2018
Construction Sales Rep
Construction Sales Representative
- Identify key customers and markets in a designated territory that would be candidates for Spectra Precision, Nikon, and aligned products.
- Place prospecting calls to appropriate contacts.
- Establish rapport with prospective customers. Maintain friendly relationships with current and potential clients and work to solve problems for them.
- Provide a value-add solution, remove obstacles, and close business.
- Maintain contact with existing customers and provide post-sales assistance. Perform repair deliveries as needed to stay in contact with account.
- Build strong rapport with key business partners and local manufacturer reps.
- Organize and monitor the construction supplies at the local Seiler office.
Education and/or Experience:
- Two -year college degree from an accredited institution, preferably in construction, drafting, engineering or aligned fields. Relevant work experience can substitute for formal education.
- Minimum five years of sales experience as a construction sales representative with a proven track record of success.
Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record. Travel for this position is estimated to be approximately 50% with frequent local travel and occasional overnight travel.
Position requires infrequent lifting of items up to 50 pounds.
To apply go to http://www.seilerinst.com/our-company/careers/