ABNA Engineering is currently seeking to hire a full time Professional Land Surveyor to join our diverse company as a Survey Project Manager. Projects may include: ALTA/NSPS surveys, boundary surveys, right of way strip maps, streetscapes, municipal infrastructure improvements involving construction staking, easement exhibits, drainage improvements, etc. The successful candidate will contribute to the continued growth and expansion of our business.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Search legal records, survey records, and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries.
• Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, maps, records, and documents relating to surveys.
• Responsible for drafting field collected survey data and creating finished drawings for boundaries and topographic surveys utilizing AutoCAD & Microstation software.
• Produce submittal documents for Survey Department and when applicable, coordinate findings with our Engineering Department.
• Assist, train, and supervise survey staff as needed.
• Must be a Professional Land Surveyor licensed in the State of Missouri. Illinois licensure is a plus.
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Relevant computer skills –AutoCAD Civil3D, Microstation/Geopak, ArcGIS, Microsoft Word, & Microsoft Excel.
Interested applicants may contact Ty Abbott at email@example.com.