Jul 27, 2017
Director of Land Surveying
Powell CWM, Inc. in Independence, Missouri is seeking an experienced Professional Land Surveyor for the position of Director of Land Surveying. Must be licensed in Missouri and Kansas.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Delegate work assignments to team members.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before submitting to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Generate new projects.
- Lead proposal efforts including completing project scopes and quotes.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Manages the development of team by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each Innovator's career interests.
- Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
- Plans and facilitates regular team activities outside of the office.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
Powell CWM, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, and a company matched 401K retirement program for all full-time employees.
Please submit resume to email@example.com