Jul 06, 2017
Survey Technician and/or Party Chief
Kuhlmann design Group, Inc. (www.kdginc.com) is seeking candidates for a survey technician and/or party chief for our St. Louis, Missouri and Belleville, Illinois offices.
- 5+ years experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microstation Geopak, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Trimble GPS equipment and Trimble Total Stations.
- Ability to gather record documents for engineering design and boundary determination.
- Ability to travel throughout MO/IL.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operating various types of survey equipment.
- Field surveys for Boundary, ALTA, Control, Topographic, and Design.
- Property record research.
- Quality control.
- Drafting survey documents/drawings.
- Boundary resolution.
- Electronic leveling.
- Construction staking.
- Writing legal descriptions.
Please send cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com. Please include reference to the position for which you are applying as well as the MSPS posting.
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled